Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

It's been two months and 10 days since putting Lady Arabella up for sale, and...I've come to the realization that I simply can't write 25k in two months and 10 days. It kind of sucks, but I'm working on it as fast as I can, and hope to have Deidra out in a week or two. In the meanwhile, I have this really great cover by the fabulous Tara over at Fantasia Frog, the world's most underrated cover artist.


She absolutely captures the faintly serious, and altogether fun sense of the Dwarven Gold series and I'm happy she's willing to work with me, lol. Although, now that I'm working my way through Deidra and Jerred's story, it's more serious and not as off-the-wall as the first book. Guess they're just more serious characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Under construction for the next few weeks!

 Sooner or later, this blog will change from pretty damned ugly to a beautiful swan, although it's been hard trying to find it again. Ri...