Monday, April 30, 2018

Lady Deidra is live! And I'm worried

It's come to my attention that I simply can't put a book out in 90 days--maybe a hundred days, but not ninety days. There's just too much going on in my life and it's just...I dunno. I hate to say I need money, but there's the day job, and the night job, and the freelance work.

I just finished Deidra and uploaded it, in a helluva rush, because I'd already delayed it once and Amazon doesn't give multiple extensions. Which means I have version one and two (bangs head against the desk). I'm totally doing everything wrong, and all I can think is--it's a long haul. Forgive yourself and hope the people who preordered the first book will find the second version. Now write #3. I just wish I could tell people whats happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Under construction for the next few weeks!

 Sooner or later, this blog will change from pretty damned ugly to a beautiful swan, although it's been hard trying to find it again. Ri...